See the WhirlyBird Repeller in action
Watch how the WhirlyBird Repeller catches the wind and spins, wobbles, and makes a whirring, clacking sound and reflects light to scare pest birds away -- Simply, Safely and Effectively!
Connect with Us
Satisfied Customers"...Since the WhirlyBirds were installed, there has not been a single discrepancy related to excessive guano on these aids...Read More"
- US Coast Guard
"The use of the WhirlyBird Repeller resulted in a dramatic increase in production, with an overall 15% to 20% greater yield…Read More"
- Jim Irvin, Owner
Irvin House Vineyards
" I have been completely spared this considerable annoyance ...Read More"
-Fred Wichmann, Owner
Whirlybird Repeller Pro or Breeze
The WhirlyBird Repeller “Pro” or “Breeze” is only $64.99 plus shipping and handling.
When ordering 1-5 WhirlyBird Repellers, please select “Pro” or “Breeze” from the dropdown box immediately below, then click the “Buy Now” button and you’ll be taken to PayPal. Thank you!
We use PayPal to safely and securely process your credit card order. You do not need a PayPal account to use this service. Just click on the Buy Now button and follow the instructions from PayPal. Do not send your credit card number or bank account information in a non-secure email or in our contact form.
- South Carolina residents pay 7% sales tax.
- Charleston county residents pay 8.5% sales tax
If you would like to order 6 to 9 Whirlybirds, please contact us for accurate SHIPPING charges. We ship insured via United States Postal Service and FedEx.
We offer a quantity discount of 10% on orders of 10 or more Whirlybirds. Please contact us to order, arrange the discount, and receive accurate shipping charges. International customers outside of the US, Canada, and Mexico, please contact us for shipping rates!
Our customer service representative, Deborah, makes sure your order is handled quickly and securely.
Customer Service Testimonials
- “Thank you for your wonderful customer service and going the extra mile to help me. Your responsiveness and overall customer service orientation is exemplary … I greatly appreciate it.” Tom M., St. Louis, MO
- “My husband, “Sweet Tooth Eddie,” LOVED the candy surprise as much as his new whirly bird repeller! Thank you very much!”-JoAnn K.
- “These are great folks to do business with!!!”-42grumpy
- “Fast and easy transaction”-jmac9365
- “No problems”-William T.
- “Prompt delivery…highly recommend”-Willliam M.
- “Great product, great experience. Thanks WhirlyBird”-Scott E.
- “Great Seller”-Altug B.