Bird droppings are unsightly, unsanitary and can cause major damage. Now there is a simple, safe, and effective solution: The WhirlyBird Repeller! Our patented design catches the wind, causing the WhirlyBird to spin, wobble and make a whirring and clacking sound and reflect light that is annoying to birds (but not to humans) – and the motion, sounds and reflections work to change the roosting and perching habits of birds over time, making it difficult for them to become acclimated to the area.
The WhirlyBird Repeller is perfect for:
- Navigational Aids
- Farms and Gardens
- Koi and Fish Ponds
- Electrical Transmission Towers
- Cell Phone Towers
- Parking Lots
- Outdoor Dining Areas
- Any place where bird droppings and roosting birds are a problem!
Your friends and neighbors – and even the United States Coast Guard – have all said one simple thing: the WhirlyBird Repeller WORKS! [read about it].
Features of the Whirlybird Repeller:
- Molded and Assembled in the USA
- Assembly and installation is easy as 1-2-3!
- Can be mounted to virtually any surface or structure
- UV resistant
- Tough enough to withstand the marine environment and high winds
- Maintenance-free with no batteries required
- Contains NO harmful chemicals and no sharp spikes or points, so it will NOT harm birds; it just scares them away
See how this amazing product works
- Spins, Wobbles and Vibrates
- Reflects Light on surrounding surfaces (like a disco ball)
- Works with a gentle breeze
- Looks like a Peregrine Falcon (a natural predator of birds)
- Constantly Changing
- Aesthetically Pleasing
If you are interested in becoming a distributor, please contact us